Our breakfast meeting is different to any other similar sort of business networking event as each meeting is focused on helping you build your faith into your business or organisation, rather than the traditional subjects of sales, marketing and finance.
Our meeting is designed to encourage and facilitate authentic networking – where you aren’t forced into standing up and trying to describe what you do in a less than an minute (rarely possible for most people). Natural conversations take place, real connections are made and maybe – if it’s right to do so, business relationships begin.
The Divine Business Breakfast follows a structured format as follows:-
- 8.30am – 9.00am: Informal and relaxed networking over coffee/tea, fruit juice plus fresh croissants or you may purchase a full breakfast (Solihull only.)
- 9.00am- 9.05am: Meeting opens with welcome, explanation of meeting and a silent prayer/reflection.
- 9.05am – 10.25am: “Scripture for Success” – a round the table discussion around a piece of scripture that we can use to help us be more successful in our businesses/work. This is the core of the meeting.
- 10.25am – 10.30am: Closing thoughts, a moment of silence and closing prayer
- 10.30am: Open networking/referrals/connections.
Please note: there are no formal “60 second” pitches for your business. There are other meetings you can attend that work this way. You’ll have a chance to introduce yourself to the group so do bring along your business cards but we believe that your connections will develop naturally and business connections will be guided by the Holy Spirit.